Update 24 June
- The surf school is open for both Adults and Children
- Sporting in groups is allowed with a maximum of 30 people
- It is possible to rent surf equipment from our surf school.
- We have an adapted protocol for all our services due to the guidelines of our government.
- always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
Make sure to read these rules before coming to our surf school:
- Go to the toilet before coming to the surf school. It makes things faster so there is no delay before the lesson.
- Put on water sports clothing at home (swimwear underneath your clothes). It makes things easier at the surfschool.
- Go to the surf school via the indicated route
- Adults who are not in class should leave the surf school after dropping their children. You can enjoy a drink at the terrace from the beach club or watch the lesson from the beach
- Children will help each other to put on wetsuits. In the most extreme case, the instructor will help. Only one Parents is allowed to help their children with this if needed.
- Adults put on their wetsuit alone.
- Do not touch each other’s properties and materials.
- The instructor hands out surfboards and wetsuits.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other and the instructor
- After the surf lesson, Please leave the surf school via the indicated route.
Stay home if you have any of the following (also mild!) Symptoms:
Colds, cough, tightness, or fever;
Also stay at home if someone in your household has a fever or has complaints.
Use your common sense!
If there are any questions you can call 0683023230
Voor vragen en reserveringen zijn we ook bereikbaar via de volgende kanalen:
Bel ons op +31 6 83 02 32 30
Mail naar email@example.com