Update 19 May
- The surf school is open for both Adults and Children
- Sporting in groups is allowed with a maximum of 30 people
- It is possible to rent surf equipment from our surf school.
- We have an adapted protocol for all our services due to the guidelines of our government.
- always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
Make sure to read these rules before coming to our surf school:
- Go to the toilet before coming to the surf school. the restrooms are closed until June first. After this they are limited open.
- Changing rooms remain closed, you take a shower at home.
- Put on water sports clothing at home (swimwear under your clothes). And dress up at home after class whenever possible.
- Wash your hands with soap before and after the surf lesson.
- Upon arrival, go directly to the surf school via the indicated route
- Adults who are not in class should leave the surf school immediately after dropping their children.
- Children will help each other to put on wetsuits. In the most extreme case, the instructor will help. Unfortunately, parents are not allowed to help their children with this.
- Adults put on their wetsuit alone.
- Carry your surfboard alone to, in and out of the water and back to the surf school. Children up to 12 years old can help each other.
- Do not touch each other’s properties and materials.
- The instructor hands out surfboards and wetsuits.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other and the instructor
- After the surf lesson, leave the surf school as soon as possible via the indicated route.
Stay home if you have any of the following (also mild!) Symptoms:
Colds, cough, tightness, or fever;
Also stay at home if someone in your household has a fever or has complaints.
Use your common sense!
If there are any questions you can call 0683023230
Voor vragen en reserveringen zijn we ook bereikbaar via de volgende kanalen:
Bel ons op +31 6 83 02 32 30
Mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org